The Author - Martin Hopkinson
Martin is the Director of Risk Management Capability Limited, a company based in Winchester, England. He has 30 years' experience as a project manager, project risk specialist and consultant. His experience has been gained across a wide variety of industries and engineering disciplines and includes a number of multi-billion pound proposals, projects and programmes.
Martin is the author of two books:
- Net Present Value and Risk Modelling for Projects (2016)
- The Project Risk Maturity Model (2011)
He has also made significant contributions to the following Association for Project Management (APM) publications:
- Project Risk Analysis and Management (PRAM) Guide (2nd Edition, 2004)
- Prioritising Project Risks (2008)
- Directing Change - a guide to governance of project management (2nd Edition, 2011)
- Sponsoring Change - a guide to the governance aspect of project sponsorship (2009)
- Co-directing Change - a guide to the governance of multi-owned projects (2007)
The Risk Management Capability web site includes contact details for Martin and has a number of other project risk management resources that can be downloaded.